Electrical / Instrumentation Service Engineer – Leinster Region
CSL is a leading supplier of electrical and mechanical services to the Water, Pharma and Food industries. Due to increased demand for our services, we are now recruiting for electrical / instrumentation service engineers for our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified electrician to progress into new areas such as Instrumentation and PLC’s in the fast changing environment of water treatment. CSL will provide training on all relevant aspects of the role.
- Provide electrical and instrumentation services and repair to various types of equipment and instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of on-site issues
- Liaison with Service dept. and client of findings and recommendations
- General administration duties include report writing, record keeping etc.
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must be fully qualified electrician.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Industrial Wiring experience 3 phase and single phase
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and report writing skills skills
- Knowledge of water / wastewater process is desirable but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in installation and electrical equipment fit out
- Good problem solver with strong troubleshooting ability
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Company vehicle
Training on Instrumentation and Gas Detection will also be provided.