Our aim is to develop long term relationships with our clients and therefore we strive to add value. Years of experience in maintaining and troubleshooting plants provide us with the knowledge to add value; both for existing plant and in selecting and installing new plant.
Our office is based in Carlow but we believe in local support; our engineers are based throughout the country.
We are specialists in all areas of water infrastructure; installation, commissioning and servicing including mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation. (MEICA)
We pride ourselves in using the latest technologies once proven to provide better, more cost effective solutions for our clients.
- Design, Supply & Installation across all MEICA disciplines.
- Commissioning and Optimisation
- Calibration and verification of all water instrumentation to National standards
- Automation, Control, Telemetry
- Audit and asset management, development of maintenance plans
- Reactive and preventative maintenance, MEICA
- Refurbishment; pumps, gearboxes, screens, filters, etc
Installation and Commissioning
CSL provide plant installation and commissioning for individual plant items or complete systems. We determine the most effective way to install ensuring minimum downtime and disruption, safest procedures and an installation that ensures reliable operation.
Product installations examples include:
- Water Treatment – Full Turnkey or Plant Upgrades.
- Chemical Dosing Facilities – Chemical Tanks – Dosing Automation
- Pumping Installations.
- Screening and Filtration installations
- Stainless Steel Fabrication.
- Process Pipework – Valves – Actuation – Control
- Disinfection – UV, Ozone, Chloros, Gas chlorination.
- Compressed Air Installations.
- Rewiring, Motors, MCC, VSD’s,
- Dial outs – Telemetry – Wide Area Network – Radio – 4G – Fibre Optic
- Standby and Backup Power Generation.
- Gas Detection
We offer a total suite of instrumentation solutions from supply and fit to commissioning and ongoing calibration. Our range covers pH, Dissolved Oxygen, TOC, Streaming Current, Flow and Nutrients at any stage in the plant and process.
Instrumentation is critical for efficient plant operation and in ensuring compliance with standards. Hence, proper calibration and optimisation of instrumentation is critical
Our engineers are fully trained to calibrate all instrumentation associated with water. We can offer a dedicated calibration contract service as well as calibration service on demand.
We certify to all industry and national standards.
Automation and Control
Control is always a challenge to any company; we provide upgrades to allow or improve automation of a small element of your process or complete automation of your water facility.
Automation and Control services include:
- Develop collaborate and devise control philosophies and upgrade old control systems
- Provide remote monitoring and all types of SCADA
- PLC and SCADA fault finding/modification
- Coagulation Control
- Pumps and VSD control automation for efficiency with multi parameter inputs.
- Aeration control and optimisation.
- Rapid gravity filter automation
- Chlorine dosing automation on multiple signals, flow, residual etc.
- New plant or instrumentation integration with SCADA System
- Outstation control and communications configuration.
- Every type of remote monitoring and alarm/control solutions
Service & Maintenance
Our dedicated nationwide maintenance team provide both preventative and reactive maintenance on treatments plants and pumping stations. This can be across one or 2 dedicated disciplines or encompass every aspect of a plant. – MEICAT
Our philosophy is to strive for a “One visit completion” and we have developed a team of multidisciplinary and vastly experienced engineers. Our team are familiar with working in heavily regulated industries, have the training to match same, and understand the importance of documentation and working to strict H&S Protocols
Our engineers are geographically placed throughout the country in order to provide a rapid 24/7 response to emergencies but also to allow our clients to benefit from a more economical service offering.
Repair & Refurbishment
We advise our clients on the most cost effective and efficient options on refurbishing or new plant procurement. We have many years’ experience of successfully refurbishing equipment on live water treatment plants, including pumps, gearboxes, aerators , blowers, screens, valves, actuators, chemical tanks and bunds, process pipework, instrumentation, MCC, Motors, VSD’s
B-Spoke services include:
- Maintenance contracts
- Workshop calibrations
- Thermal Imaging surveys
- Pat Testing
- Flow meter calibrations
- Laser alignment of pumps