Wexford Water Treatment Plants Upgrade Contract Awarded
July 16. CSL awarded Irish Water contract for Refurbishment of Kilmallock and Taylorstown Water Treatment Plants, Wexford.
Kilmallock and Taylorstown Water Treatment Plants
• Replacement of raw water pumps
• Replacement of high lift pumps
• Upgrade of Alum dosing system
• Upgrade of filter backwash system including provision of run-to-waste facility
• Inspection and repair of filter underdrain system
• Replacement of gravity filter media
• Provision / upgrade of pH correction system
• Upgrade of polyelectrolyte dosing system
• Upgrade of Chlorine dosing system
• Upgrade of Fluoride dosing system
• Provision / upgrade of plant automation and control system
• Provision of automatic changeover facility to emergency generator
• Control panels incorporating PLC and HMI’s.
• Automation of the works.
• All associated civil works required under the contract.