Reliable and durable fixed life monitoring in a compact and maintenance-free package, the Crowcon Clip has a 2-year life and is available for hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) or oxygen (O2).
Now supported by the Crowcon C-Test which provides bump testing, event management and calibration from a simple to use wall mount station and gives fleet or safety managers the ability to update configurations on large fleets. It also maintains the all-important event logs that demonstrate users are working within the company requirements. See datasheet for more info.
Easy to maintain
- Changeable alarm levels – ensures compliance with changing regulations or company procedure
- C-Test bump test solution with configuration update – keeps monitors correctly configured without service or technician team
- ‘Bump test due’ indication LED – alerts the user and team members that the monitor is not compliant
- Compact and lightweight – non-intrusive and comfortable to wear
- Single button operation – delivers simplicity for users and reduces training time
- Wide operating temperature range – effective in a wide variety of harsh environments
- Water and dust resistant to IP66 and IP67