Crowcon’s NEW and ENHANCED Gasmaster four channel control panel has a modular design meaning users only need purchase the required number of input modules.
Crowcon’s NEW and ENHANCED Gasmaster four channel control panel has a modular design meaning users only need purchase the required number of input modules. It can easily be extended by adding more modules at a later date. The Crowcon Gasmaster is a compact, versatile and powerful gas detection control panel that combines simple operation with an extensive array of input and output functions.
Crowcon Gasmasters large display shows gas levels from all detectors simultaneously and enables system adjustment and testing using buttons on the front panel. Crowcon Gasmaster can operate ‘stand-alone’ or interface with any alarm devices and control systems using a selection of outputs. Alarm messages can be customised to indicate the name or location of any detector in alarm
- Menu system is intuitive and easy to use
- All functions, from day-to-day operation to re-calibration, can be carried out from the front panel.
- Event log feature – enables system fault and alarm history to be viewed
Versatile input and output features
- Provides analogue, relay and Modbus outputs.
- Flexibility – Gasmaster can monitor up to four detectors.
- Two levels of independent alarm per channel – can be configured to suit site requirements
- Remote inhibit and re-set facilities – enables control from any point on your site