Vortex is our most flexible control package that can be customised to meet your site requirements, however complex, without the need for extensive cabling. Vortex is available as wall, rack or panel mounted. Other standard features include RS-485 Modbus communications for remote non-intrusive calibration and configuration.
Channels and display
- 1 to 12 channels (including 3 for fire) – up to 12 devices can be monitored by reviewing just one control panel, saving time and manpower
- Each channel has 1 fault level and 3 alarm levels which can be combined in any pattern to trigger up to 32 output relays
- Push buttons on front display – day-to-day operations are easily undertaken
- LED display panel lights – faults are easily seen and whole system can be checked at a glance
Installation and maintenance
- Modbus compatibility – no extensive cabling required; cable connections within the unit are easy
- Space within units for access to cable terminals
- Separate zones can be individually inhibited – you can work on specific areas without affecting the rest of the system
- Modular construction – replacement parts if required, which plug straight in
Compliance and reliability
- Validated to IEC 61508 (SIL 1) – demonstrates system dependability
- System monitors relays continuously
- Internal battery pack* – power outs are not a problem.