Waste Water Services
Wastewater Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Installation & commissioning
- Servicing, refurbishment & repair.
- Control and automation all disciplines (MEICA)
- Design, Supply & Installation across all MEICA disciplines.
- Commissioning and Optimisation.
- Calibration and verification of all water instrumentation to National standards.
- Audit and asset management, development of maintenance plans.
- Automation, Control, Telemetry.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance, MEICA.
- Refurbishment; pumps, gearboxes, screens, filters, etc.
Highest quality Maintenance, Service and Sales Support
Survey and Specification
Our engineers can work with you to overcome any technical or process challenges on your waste water infrastructure to allow you to select the most appropriate equipment to suit the application that meets your budgetary requirements.
CSL carry out MEICA surveys of treatment plant or pump stations and offer service recommendations to meet with your requirements.
Installation and Commissioning
CSL provides plant installation and commissioning for individual plant items or complete waste water plant. We will determine the most effective way to install ensuring minimum downtime and disruption, safest procedures and an installation that will ensure trouble-free operation.
Product installations examples include:
- Wastewater Treatment – Full Turnkey and Upgrades.
- Chemical Dosing Facilities.
- Pumping Installations.
- Odour Control.
- Sludge Thickening and Dewatering.
- Compressed Air Installations.
- Process Pipework.
- Bulk Storage Facilities.
- Material Handling.
- Medium/High Voltage Installations.
- Standby and Backup Power Generation.
- Control Panels.
- Gas Detection Fit-Out and Commissioning.
Our engineers are fully trained to calibrate all instrumentation connected with waste water. We can offer a dedicated calibration contract service as well as calibration service on demand. We certify to all industry and national standards.
We advise our clients on the most cost-effective and efficient options on refurbishing or new plant procurement. We have many years of experience in successfully refurbishing equipment on live waste water treatment plants.
Our dedicated nationwide maintenance team provides both preventative and reactive maintenance on treatment plants and pumping stations.
Our philosophy is to strive for a “One visit completion” and have developed a team of multidisciplinary and vastly experienced engineers.
Our engineers are strategically geographically placed throughout the country in order to provide a rapid 24/7 response to emergencies but also to allow our clients to benefit from a more economical service offering.
Automation and Control
Control is always a challenge to any company, we provide upgrades to allow or improve automation of a small element of your process or complete automation of your waste water facility including aeration control, chemical dosing control, and pump control systems.
Automation and Control services include:
- Develop collaborate and devise control philosophies
- Design of automation solution
- Install and commission automation
- Upgrade old control systems
- Provide remote monitoring and SCADA solutions
B-Spoke services include:
- Maintenance contracts
- Belt Press service
- Workshop calibrations
- Thermal Imaging surveys
- Pat Testing
- Flow meter calibrations
- Laser alignment of pumps
- Plant optimisation
- Plant automation