Vacancy: Electrical Engineer
Permanent full-time position based in Carlow office (with element of remote working also available).
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience plus company vehicle.
- Electrical Project Management
- Assistance to the Tendering Team for all electrical aspects of works
- Procurement, liaison & management of sub-contractors and in-house electricians and commissioning Engineers
- Site supervision of same
- Procurement of Control panels, cabling ……etc
- Development of Electrical RAMS,
- Development of Commissioning Plan, Electrical Test Packs and handover documentation
- Project tracking and progress. Actual against Planned.
- Site visit for assessment of electrical infrastructure at existing works.
- Design development & Design Reports for electrical installations including upgrading of existing facilities
- Attend Client Design Review & Contract Progress Meetings
- Single Line Diagrams
- Control Panel Schematic – development and review & approval of vendor packs
- Cable Calculations and specification
- Development of in-house Design Standards & Specifications
- Electrical power distribution,
- Low voltage systems,
- In depth knowledge of ETCI Regulations
- Cable Schedules
- Cable Block diagrams
- Racking and Routing Drawings
- Termination Schedules, Loop diagrams.
- Medium voltage power distribution,
- Backup power generation,
- Knowledge of PLC’s, SCADA and Telemetry Systems
Excellent time management skills with ability to work with minimal supervision.? Clean Irish driving license.