CSL is Irelands Number 1 service and maintenance provider to the water and waste water sector.
CSL provides service, upgrading, repair, commissioning, calibration, testing and technical support for all mechanical, instrumentation, telemetry and electrical equipment used in the water and waste water industry.
Working in a busy service department . This role offers the potential to develop within a fast growing industry.
- Preparation of technical quotes and tenders.
- Liaison with field service engineers on site requirements.
- Sourcing and organising parts for site service or installation work.
- Liaising with relevant staff, suppliers & clients and building relationships.
- Technical sales / service support to existing and new customers.
- Organising and scheduling work load while working to strict timelines.
- Preparation of H&S documentation
- Supporting the service department / Tendering manager as required.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in mechanical/electrical engineering environment.
- 3rd level Qualification in Engineering/Technology
- Knowledge of water industry an advantage but not essential
- Good knowledge and experience in quoting, tender preparation and submissions
- Excellent IT skills, interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- strong administration experience
- Ability to work on their own initiative while working alongside a supportive team
- A demonstrated commitment to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Flexible and possess the desire to go the extra mile when required.
In order to apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.