- Provide support to the Project Manager.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations ensuring full specification compliance.
- Prepare technical submissions and reports for Client approval.
- Generate contract programmes of work.
- Monitor and update the progress of projects against the Contract Programme.
- Schedule resources and contractors to ensure the delivery schedule is met.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments for upcoming works.
- Implement the Project Quality Control procedures.
- Financial tracking of projects and reporting.
- Site liaison and with cub-contractors and Client Project & Resident Engineers.
- Site surveys and generation of works packages.
- Maintain and update the Site Safety Files ensuring full compliance with current HSA regulations.
- Attend site for Client safety audits.
- Update drawings for construction with vendor packages.
- Document control for all aspects of the Contract.
- Maintain a variation and change order log.
- Compile the O&M Manuals.
- The role will involve both office based work and frequent site visits. The office location is in Co. Carlow with site visits varying depending on the contract.
- Minimum of 3 years Mechanical / Electrical Engineering experience which will have been in a Project Engineering role.
- Knowledge and experience of the water and wastewater industry.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD with the capability to update drawings for construction and to coordinate between vendors and contractors.
- Knowledge and experience of plant design, construction and commissioning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of managing contractors and sub-contractors for the delivery of projects.
- Strong technical, delivery and commercial skills.
- Demonstrate a pro-active, practical & flexible approach to work.
In order to apply please email us at email@example.com.