The following job positions are available:
CSL will provide training on Instrumentation, but individuals must be industrial electricians with at least 4-5 years of experience. Positions are as service engineers in Water/Wastewater sector.
The ideal candidates will have experience in water/wastewater treatment plants.
Potential candidates must have the ability to work on their initiative or as part of a team with minimal supervision. The role is a mixed variety of maintenance works and small installations.
A full clean driver’s licence is required.
This role comes with induction training, a competitive salary package, company vehicle, laptop and phone.
- Install new plant items; wire in control panels, pumps, Instrumentation, etc.
- Carry out electrical and Instrumentation service, commissioning, maintenance, and repair to various equipment and instrumentation types.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of on-site issues on control panels and an assortment of equipment.
- Liaison with the Service dept. and client of findings and recommendations
- General administration duties include report writing, record keeping etc.
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must be a fully qualified electrician with industrial experience 3 phase power.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the water/wastewater process is desirable but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence
Experienced PLC / Automation Engineer
This role is suited to an Automation Engineer who has a strong demonstrable PLC background, strong interpersonal skills and has a proven track record in the industry and an ability to work under pressure.
The role is predominately office based with requirement to attend site during commissioning phases. The major part of this role involves PLC programming and SCADA development.
The work will involve tendering, design and installation of projects in water, wastewater and industry. The Automation Engineer shall design program and commission projects from initial Control philosophy development to site handover.
- Managing automation projects personally from initial brief through design, development of FDS, programming, FAT’s, commissioning and providing all support and documentation to other departments and client.
- Control, development and modification of software on a variety of PLC systems.
- Design of automation systems and networks.
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure project delivery on time and to quality standards.
- On-site support for project installation and emergency call-outs
- Minimum of 3 years experience in PLC solutions with a min of 2 of the following (ABB, Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi or Motorola)
- Experience of automation of electronic instruments and drive networks,
- Demonstrable experience in controls systems design and application
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment industry
- Customer focused
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Clean Irish driving license